Terms & Conditions: It Happened in Paris Launch Giveaway
1. This is a competition to win one of five paperback copies of It Happened in Paris by Molly Hopkins, x1 bottle of pink champagne and x1 box of Hotel Chocolat chocolates only.
2. The Winners will be picked at random from all correct entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by members of the Sphere editorial, marketing and publicity team, whose decision will be final.
3. The Winner may see their entry posted on the Little Brown websites and possibly other websites and Twitter accounts.
4. There is no purchase necessary to enter.
5. The competition opens on Thursday 12th May 2011 and closes at 11.59 BST on Monday 13th June 2011. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
6. The competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over except employees of Little, Brown Book Group Ltd, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the competition either themselves or through their families. Because the prize includes alcohol you will be asked to provide proof of age before we send out the prize.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. Little, Brown Book Group Ltd is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. Little, Brown Book Group Ltd reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided.
10 The Winner will be published on LittleBrownbooks.net during w.c. Monday 13th June 2011.
11. The email addresses of entrants may be shared with companies within the Hachette group of companies but will not be shared with other companies outside the group. It will be used by the Hachette companies to send you news about our books, products and promotions. You will be given the option of opting out of those emails if you don’t want to receive any further news from us.
12. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. This competition is being organised by Little,Brown Book Group Ltd, 100 Victoria Embankment, EC4Y 0DY.